We have started deliveries in Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Goa.
Each Unit contains 320 grams of the product which translated to the weight of approx 8 eggs by weight.
India’s first nutritionally superior plant based alternative to eggs. The PlantMade vegetarian Anda Bhurji can ensure that your family gets quality vegetarian protein in their diet, without any cholesterol and with only 20% of the fats compared to a conventional egg.
PlantMade - Vegetarian Egg
- Introducing India’s first vegetarian egg alternative.
- Made from Moong Dal and chickpeas.
- The perfect way to give your family high quality protein.
- Developed by The Indian Institute Of Technology (IIT), Delhi.
- Get more protein per gram than a real egg.
- PlantMade's vegetarian egg is cholesterol free and very low in fat.
- Great for use in scrambles, bhurji, fried rice, wraps, sandwiches, burgers, etc.
- You never have to worry about any antibiotics or diseases coming into your food.
- Made from locally sourced moong dal and chickpeas.
- No artificial preservatives or sugars.
- Great for people with lactose, soy, gluten, and nut allergies.
- It is a vegan, Jain and kosher product.
- PlantMade's vegetarian egg are great for a Keto diet or any other diet.
- PlantMade's vegetarian egg add variety in your vegetarian meals.
Why PlantMade vegetarian egg?
PlantMade's Vegetarian Anda is a cruelty-free, cholesterol-free and allergen-free alternative to traditional eggs which have higher amounts of protein and is 100% vegan. Moreover, it has less than 1/5th of the fat present in a conventional egg. If you love eggs and are intolerant to eggs, PlantMade Anda is your best bet! You never have to worry about the possibilities of antibiotics or diseases. Let us all contribute to a healthier lifestyle, a healthier planet and a cruelty-free way of life.
Eggs, being a very good source of inexpensive, high quality and highly packed with protein, are truly a wholesome food. They are also rich in fats, Vitamin D, B6 and B12. While eggs are one of the most popular foods consumed world-wide, they also contribute to a higher risk of heart disease.
Raghav Arya: I tried the Vegetarian Anda and loved it!