High protein, zero cholesterol plant-based alternative.
65 Grams/ unit of the powder when mixed with water and oil results in 10 eggs by weight.
For every 15 grams add 10 ml oil and about 80 ml water.
India’s first nutritionally superior plant based alternative to eggs. The PlantMade vegetarian Anda powder can ensure that your family gets quality vegetarian protein in their diet, without any cholesterol and with only a fraction of the fats compared to a conventional egg.
PlantMade - Vegetarian Egg
- Introducing India’s first vegetarian egg alternative.
- Made from Cowpea protein.
- Shelf Stable powder- ready for use in 30 seconds.
- 9 Months of Shelf Life.
- The perfect way to give your family high quality protein.
- Simple to use- blend with water, oil and cook.
- Get more protein per gram than a real egg.
- PlantMade's vegetarian egg is cholesterol free and very low in fat.
- Great for use in scrambles, bhurji, fried rice, wraps, sandwiches, burgers, etc.
- You never have to worry about any antibiotics or diseases coming into your food.
- Made from locally sourced Cowpea protein.
- No artificial preservatives or sugars.
- Great for people with lactose, gluten, and nut allergies.
- It is a pure vegetarian, vegan and kosher product.
- PlantMade's vegetarian egg are great for a Keto diet or any other diet.
- PlantMade's vegetarian egg add variety in your vegetarian meals.
Why PlantMade vegetarian egg?
PlantMade's Vegetarian Anda is a cruelty-free, cholesterol-free and allergen-free alternative to traditional eggs which have higher amounts of protein and is 100% vegan. Moreover, it has a fraction of the fat present in a conventional egg. If you love eggs and are intolerant to eggs, PlantMade Anda is your best bet! You never have to worry about the possibilities of antibiotics or diseases. Let us all contribute to a healthier lifestyle, a healthier planet and a cruelty-free way of life.
Eggs, being a very good source of inexpensive, high quality and highly packed with protein, are truly a wholesome food. They are also rich in fats, Vitamin D, B6 and B12. While eggs are one of the most popular foods consumed world-wide, they also contribute to a higher risk of heart disease.