Refreshing and delicious morning beverage.
- PlantMade Filter Kaapi is plant-based (contains no milk protein or dairy based solids).
- PlantMade Filter Kaapi is a great alternative for people with lactose intolerance
- Great alternative for people following a Keto Diet.
- Coconut milk has a low GI.
- It has a slow-burning natural sugar energy keeping you feeling energised for a long time.
- Gluten-free, no preservatives, no GMOs, no artificial colors, and no soy.
- It is free from all major allergens.
- A comforting natural coffee and chicory to give you a comforting cup, full of flavour, every-time.
- Mix the Filter Kaapi powder in hot water in 1:3 ratio for making a delicious cup of coffee in 30 seconds.
- Great alternative for lactose intolerant individuals.
- Each Jar contains 200 grams of the product.
Every cup of Filter Kaapi contains protein, calcium, iron, vitamin A and vitamin C for your coffee cravings.
Authentic Filter Kaapi from Coorg blended with the coconut milk to give you that perfect taste and aroma in every cup for the leisurely indulgence.
Great alternative for lactose intolerant individuals.
Few reasons as to why you should keep coconut milk powder in your pantry.
Convenience: It is convenient to use. As you don’t have to take the pain of removing coconut flesh and extracting mylk out of it. All you have to do is just add warm water to our Filter Kaapi and you can use it. Especially when you need a slight amount of it for some recipe.
Easy Storage: It is easy to store. Unlike the canned coconut milk which cannot be stored for long. This can be stored for long and used for months if stored under the right conditions.
Wide Range of Applications: Vegan cooking requires plant-based milk ingredients often and not always it is so easy to make or access them. You can use this for a wide range of cooking and baking related applications starting from morning tea to lunch tofu curry and dinner smoothie.
Nutrition Rich: Coconut powder contains high levels of healthy saturated fats like MCFAs (medium-chain fatty acids), which assists in supporting a more healthy metabolism and balancing your blood sugar levels, among many other things.