This decadent, vegan chocolate tart is a pure guilt free indulgence. Take it to a party or serve it at dinner to your friends and family, or maybe, just dig in on your own. This dessert is an absolute show stopper.
Biscuit of your choice, powdered- 1 Cup
- Coconut Oil- 1/2 Cup
- Dark Chocolate- 200g
- Cornstarch- 2 tbsp
- Oat Milk- 1 Cup
- Mix the powdered biscuits and coconut oil to make a mixture resembling wet sand.
- Line a pie dish with the mixture and set in the fridge until firm.
- Melt the dark Chocolate in the microwave with intervals of 30 seconds, stirring in between each.
- Add the corn starch to the oat-milk and dissolve.
- Microwave the oat-milk slowly until it begins to thicken.
- Add this mixture into the melted chocolate and pour it into the tart shell.
- Let it set in the refrigerator for a few hours.
- Slice up and serve.