Wanting to eat crispy and soft cookies? Cookies are one such comfort snack that no one can deny to have it.
What are cookies?
Cookies are chewy, crumbled, and flaky baked snacks. These are usually made with flour, sugar, egg, and oil. Cookies are one of the best options to carry as a travel snack.
There are different types of cookies that awaken your taste buds. Some of the tastiest cookies are listed below:
Nankhatai are Indian cookies, usually made with flour, sugar and ghee. Its crumble, melt-in- mouth and light nature make it a favorite of everyone. These cookies are mostly served with tea and coffee.
Biscotti cookies are Italian cookies that are dry and crispy in texture. These cookies are baked twice. These are usually served with hot tea, coffee or sometimes with chocolate dip.
Gingerbread cookies are popular Christmas cookies. These cookies are made with ginger, cinnamon, sugar, flour, milk, and molasses. The spiced ginger flavor makes these cookies more delicious.
Chocolate chip cookies:
These cookies are one of the most famous and delicious cookies that are liked by everyone. Its chewy, chocolate chip, and crispy texture make it more delicious. These cookies are usually made with flour, sugar, egg, oil, and chocolate chips.
In this recipe, we make chocolate cookies which are completely plant-based, delicious and easy to make.
In this recipe, we use PlantMade vegetarian Anda which elevates the taste and nutrition of cookies.
- 2 cups of maida
- 1 cup of sugar ( powder sugar)
- Baking powder (1 tiny pinch)
- PlantMade Vegetarian Anda Powder
- Dark Chocolate
- Vanilla essence
- Take 2 cups of maida ,1 cup of icing sugar (very fine powdered sugar) and one tiny pinch of baking powder. Sieve all these dry ingredients in a bowl and mix them properly.
- Prepare the PlantMade Vegetarian Anda powder batter in a blender (for every 15 gms add 60 gms of water, little oil and mix it well.)
- Add 180gm oil ,veg anda batter ,2 drops of vanilla essence and dairy- free dark chocolate in dry ingredients, mix them properly.
- Put the cookie mixture in the refrigerator to avoid cookies spread.
*The fat in cookies melt so fast that it doesn't bind with flour properly. Putting cookies fridge helps the fat to consolidate
- Take out the mixture from the refrigerator and shape it round.
- Take a tray and apply a little bit of oil on it. Place the cookie dough on a plate.
- Put the cookies in the oven at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
*Note: Oven should be preheated at 180 degrees. Do it while preparing the mixture
- Once the cookies are baked, cool it down and enjoy your cookies.