Looking for a delicious breakfast recipe? We came up with the recipe that makes your morning breakfast more delicious and fun. The recipe is called Tomato veg egg bruschetta.
What is Bruschetta?
Bruschetta is an Italian dish in which toasted garlic bread is topped with any topping. In Italy it is pronounced as brusketa. It is mostly consumed as snacks or appetizers. In Italy the type of bread used in bruschetta is ciabatta. Ciabatta bread is made using wheat flour, salt, yeast and olive oil. This bread has a high level of hydration.
Although Italians claim to have invented the dish in the 15th century there are records of various olive growers from ancient Rome , who would carry slices of bread to taste freshly pressed olive oil; some consider this as the humble origins to a bruschetta .
Tomato veg egg bruschetta is the recipe that you can eat for breakfast, lunch or dinner. This recipe uses PlantMade Vegetarian Anda that makes this dish more delicious, and tastier.
- Baguette Bread
- Veg egg powder
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a pan, add the oil. To the hot oil add cherry tomatoes, garlic, salt and thyme and sauté for a few minutes.
- Chopped onion and tomatoes and little herbs and kept them aside
- Prepare the PlantMade Vegetarian Anda powder batter in a blender (for every 15 gms add 60 gms of water, little oil and mix it well.)
- Heat the pan and apply a little bit of oil and saute the chopped onion and tomato. Now pour the PlantMade Vegetarian Anda batter in a pan and allow it to cook on low medium flame.
- Once the veg egg cooks slightly, add the parsley, black pepper and salt in veg anda and make the bhurji out of it.
- Place veg egg bhurji on the base of the toast and lastly garnish them with cherry tomatoes.