Looking for something that you can start your day with and whip up in minutes? A masala french toast is a savory alternative to a sweet french toast with an extra kick from the onion, tomatoes and spices. Guaranteed to fulfill all your breakfast cravings, and absolutely guilt free!
- PlantMade veg Anda- ½ cup
- Slices of bread-3
- Onion, finely chopped- 2 tbsp
- Tomatoes finely chopped- 2 tbsp
- Green chilis, finely chopped-optional
- Spring onions, finely chopped to garnish
- Salt- to taste
- Pepper- to taste
- In a pan, toast the slices of bread.
- Pour the veg anda over it while toasting. Top it up with chopped onion, tomatoes and green chilis. Season with salt and pepper.
- Flip on the other side and do the same.
- Serve hot garnished with spring onions.