• 1 cup, cubes Yam Raw
• 1 tsp Coriander Powder
• 1 tsp Turmeric, Ground
• Red chilli powder
• 1 tsp Cumin Seed
• Vegetable Oil, Mustard
• 1 tbsp Vinegar, Cider
• 1 Serving Lemon Juice, Raw Fresh Squeeze
• 1 cup Semolina
• 1 cup Amaranth
• 1 cup Poha
• Try peeling yam until you get the yellow surface of the vegetable.
• Cut yam carefully in either cubes or fillets as you like.
• Peel and cut the yam in cubes and allow it to boil in turmeric, salt water in a pressure
• Preparation of masala: by adding coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chilli pwder,
jeera powder, pinch of ajwain in a mixture.
• To make a thin paste for marinating yam, add mustard oil, vinegar and lemon juice to
• Prepare the crust Grind the Poha, rava, Amaranth or rice flour for preparing layers of
crust for the yam.
• Fry the marinated and crustful yam on a tawa or frying pan.
• Sprinkle some masala on the top and Enjoy the vegan fish !